NAVY SWIMMING CAMP & CLINIC
1. You may submit an application online. No brochure application in 2021. Full payment is required to complete registration.
2. There is a service charge to pay online. To avoid the
online service charge, you may apply using a Navy Swimming Camp brochure along with a check made payable to Navy Swimming Camp.
3. As in previous years, both sessions of the Navy Swimming CAMP were sold out in 2019. We recommend that you sign up as soon as you know you would like to attend the camp.
4. Waiting List. Each year, a waiting list will be created as soon as we reach capacity for each session. To have your name placed on the waiting list, a completed application (see page titled “Brochure” for application) along with a $100.00 refundable deposit must be received. Updates will be posted on the website and via email in the later stages as we approach the start of each session.
5. Confirmation Email. A detailed confirmation email will be sent to you. Confirmation emails will be sent beginning in January.
6. CLINIC registration is non-refundable. Clinic registration is transferable for immediate family only.
7. DOUBLE SESSION CAMPERS. Those attending both sessions of Navy Swimming Camp and who are staying in our custody between sessions must register for two clinics.
8. NEW: Please do not use a mobile device including smart phones or tablets to register for a Navy Swimming Clinic or Camp. The registration form will not come through with all submitted information.
9. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE BEFORE REGISTERING YOUR SWIMMER(S). THANK YOU.
10. NEW: Transportation Request Form (click here) UPDATE: transportation form will return in 2022
2021 APPLICATION: Payment via check/money order OR by credit card online accepted. Cash payments not accepted.
UPDATE! The Naval Academy is only offering DAY camps & clinics in 2021 for all sports. (29 April 2021)
CURRENT WAITLIST NUMBER: not applicable in 2021
CANCELLATION Policy. Notify us immediately in writing. A $100.00 fee is in effect for any cancellation received on or before 31 May 2021.
Beginning 1 June at 12:00am EST through 24 hours before registration of your scheduled session (Session I registration time begins at 12:00pm on 15 June 2021. Session II registration begins at 12:00pm on 21 June 2021), cancellations for any reason will be refunded 50 percent.
Cancellations/early departures for any reason after the 24 window and during your camp session will not be refunded.
Clinic registration is non-refundable. Phone cancellations are not accepted. If there are questions stemming from a cancellation, we will be happy to discuss. However, please note that for a cancellation to be official, it must come in writing first to email@example.com